Field Study #4
October 5th 2024, 9:20 a.m, sunny with no clouds!, 53 degrees Fahrenheit, duration of the day was 11.5 hours. It's been 2 weeks since my last Field study because I had a knee problem on Friday night so I could't bike to riley trails but I was exited for the changes over this lapse of time. The first big change I noticed was how cold it was!, last time I logged 63 but it was 10 degrees lower and that difference was felt!. On the first picture to the right there are trees that are notably loosing leaves and color too. 2 weeks ago I took a really cool picture of a mid size tree with all yellow/orange leaves, yet this week non of them were there! they were all gone! which really surprised me.The main trail also lacked color and I think this will be the case for the weeks to come too. I didn't spot any cool large or small animals but I did see a dog with her owner fishing (trying to) and It was really entertaining to watch I spent like 15 minutes just waiting for it to catch something, sadly I think he didn't but for sure looked like he had a great time.






:) Do you fish, too? Keep watching for patterns in the color change and leaf fall! Any tracks? Fungi? Any changes in bugs?
ReplyDelete